The General Data Protection Regulation requires a legal basis for any processing of personal data (e.g. surname, first name, address, email address, telephone number). In the context of an assignment by you, the legal basis results from Art. 6 (1) (b).
This means that the legal basis for processing your data is already derived from the law in order to establish and execute the contract.
IN THE FOLLOWING, I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN HOW I PROCESS YOUR DATA.
Responsible as data controller
Isländische Strasse 4
How is the data processing carried out in detail?
Damit Du Dir ein Bild von der In order for you to get an idea of the data processing of my processes, you should learn in the following, among other things,
- what types of data I process from you
- how and for what purposes I process the data you provide to me and
- what rights you have.
If you have any questions regarding certain points of this information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The following information is based on the legal requirements of Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
I use the GMAIL service for e-mail communication.
For the video content I use the services of YouTube.
When using the contact forms offered on these pages, the information you enter is transmitted and stored for the purpose of responding to your request. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The legitimacy of the use of the form results from Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) and f) DSGVO.
Purpose of the processing of your data
The data that you provide to me within the scope of the order will only be processed by me for the purposes listed below:
- Invoicing / tax advisor Forwarding the invoice
- Calendar entries
- Mailings or e-mail messages / notices, project-related
Duration of data storage
Wie aufgezeigt, verarbeite ich Deine Daten grundsätzlich nur zum Zwecke der Durchführung Deines Auftrages.
Das bedeutet, dass ich, wenn dieser Zweck erreicht ist, Deine Daten wieder lösche, es sei denn, dass Du einer längeren Speicherung zugestimmt hast, oder es aus steuerlichen, handelsrechtlichen oder sonstigen Gesetzen eine Aufbewahrungspflicht gibt.
These are small files that are automatically created by your browser and stored on your end device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar) when you visit my site. Cookies do not cause any damage to your end device and do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware. Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that I gain direct knowledge of your identity.
Security of your data / SSL encryption
In accordance with the statutory regulation pursuant to Section 13 Abs. (7) (TMG) of the German Telemedia Act , this site uses SSL encryption, which can be recognised by a lock symbol in the address bar of your browser. When SSL encryption is activated, transmitted data cannot be read by third parties.
As a rule, this is a 1048-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 1048-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted when you see the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Your rights as a so-called " data subject "
Since I process your data, as shown above, you are also entitled to the corresponding rights as a data subject, unless these are restricted or excluded by law.
These are in particular the rights listed below:
- to request information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In the case of a request for information that is not made in writing, I ask for your understanding that I may then require evidence from you that proves that you are the person you claim to be.
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by me without delay.
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO.
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO.
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party.
- to revoke any consent given at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. However, this revocation only relates to future data processing. The lawfulness of the processing based on this legal basis is not affected.
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or that of my company.
The supervisory authority responsible for data protection for our company is:
Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Visitor entrance: Puttkamer Straße 16 – 18 (5th floor)
Telephone: 030/13 889-0
It is very important to me to protect you and your data as much as possible. For this reason, I have taken measures to protect your data from unauthorised access as far as possible (cf. Art. 32 DSGVO).
In this respect, I have taken what I consider to be appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access to your data by third parties. The effectiveness of my security measures is continuously reviewed in line with technological developments and improved as necessary.
Actuality and modification of this information
This information is currently valid and was updated in April 2022.
Due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements or due to changes in processing conditions, it may become necessary to change some of the information provided. I will then inform you.